Why do a corporate wellness program?
- Information and education increases employee use of preventive screenings
- Improve healthy eating among employees
- Increase physical activity among employees
- Improve stress management among employees
- Improve general health and well-being
- Improve productivity
- Improve the company culture and promote better team sense
- Improve morale and attitude
- Decreased absenteeism and injury rates
- Reduced turnover rate
Who is eligible to participate?
All employees are eligible for voluntary participation in the weight loss program.
Family members, significant others and friends are eligible to participate per guidelines set by the organization.
All participants must obtain medical clearance from their primary care provider.
Where and When will this program take place?
Wellness program activities will take place in appropriate, designated spaces at your facility. This may include conference rooms and other available indoor and outdoor areas.
Coaching Visits may be scheduled during the following times via telephone or Skype:
- Before work
- During work, provided scheduling and workload needs of the company are met
- Between work (lunch and breaks)
- After work
What will the program consist of?
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss 12-Week Program consists of activities which include awareness, lifestyle changes, and a supportive policy/environment. Depending on the program options selected, the activities in each area may include (but are not limited to):
- Program Launch/Information Meeting
- An Initial One-on-One Coaching Visit (30 minutes)
- Group Program Start Meeting (40 minutes)
- Weekly Group Lunch and Learn (30 minutes – OPTIONAL)
- Weekly One-on-One Coaching Visit (15 minutes)