Benefits to Employers & Employees
America’s healthcare crisis has been a hot news topic in recent years. Studies show that as much as 75% of the total U.S. spending on healthcare is due to lifestyle-related diseases. 75% is an astonishingly high number, since all lifestyle-related illness is preventable.
If people are not making the connection between lifestyle choices and resulting illness, this points to a simple lack of information and/or knowledge about where to begin. By implementing a corporate wellness program, you can provide your employees with the tools they need to succeed and a supportive environment to vastly improve their odds of success.
Benefits to employers:
- An average of 28% reduction in sick days
- An average of 26% reduction in health costs
- An average of 30% reduction in workers’ compensation and disability management claims
- An average savings-to-cost ratio of $5.93 to $1
Benefits to employees:
- Shed unwanted pounds
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Lower, more stable insulin levels
- Less weight to carry means less stress on joints