Zucchini Rotini Salad
Zucchini Rotini Salad is a great choice for any lunch or dinner meal planning. This easy-to-make recipe is as tasty as healthy and its zesty flavor will leave you wanting more.
Try this all Ideal Protein phases approved salad and share your experience.
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Rotini
- 1 cup Zucchini – cut in thin pieces and desired shape
- 1/2 cup red onion – thin slice or cube
- 1/2 cup red peppers – thin slice or cube
- 2 tsp olive oil – plain or infused
- Fresh dill
Mix all the vegetables with the lemon juice and allow to marinate in the fridge until zucchini gets desired tenderness (1-2 hours or overnight)
Follow the directions on the rotini packet to cook it and let it cool
Add cooled Rotini to the vegetables and olive oil and toss the dill.