Easy BBQ Meatball Kabobs
Heat up the grill and enjoy some BBQ Meatball Kabobs. These kabobs are packed with protein, flavor and nutrients. Try your favorite veggies to level up the flavors.
Allowed for all Ideal Protein phases.
- 14-oz frozen meatballs – thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper – chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper – chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 zucchini – sliced into discs
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup approved barbecue sauce or IP BBQ Sauce
- 5-7 skewers
Place meatballs and vegetables on skewers. Alternate meatballs with vegetable pieces.
Grill over high heat for 2-4 minutes per side or until meatballs are heated through and vegetables are tender.
During last few minutes of grilling, brush with barbecue sauce.
Remove skewers from grill and place on a clean platter.
Brush with remaining barbecue sauce.
Serve immediately and enjoy!