A perfect side dish recipe for meal prep. This Tabbouleh recipe is easy to prepare, full of flavors, and completely vegetarian. Approved for all Ideal Protein phases. So, go ahead and give it a try today.
**You can add some pumpkin seeds in maintenance.
- One large head of broccoli with stems – chopped coarsely
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes – chopped finely
- English cucumber – peeled and chopped finely
- 3 green onions – chopped finely
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves – chopped finely
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves – chopped finely
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- 1 small lime – cut into wedges
Process the broccoli including the stems until finely chopped.
Transfer to a large bowl and mix in tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, parsley, and mint
For the dressing, combine allspice, cinnamon, juice, and half the oil in a small bowl and season to taste
Drizzle dressing over salad
Divide salad into separate bowls and serve with lime wedges