Balsamic Honey And Mustard Pork Chops
The Balsamic Honey and Mustard Pork Chops are juicy, flavor-filled, and offer lots of lean protein. Try the recipe with Stir-fried Cauliflower Rice for a complete meal experience.
Easy and quickly prepped – approved for all Ideal Protein phases.
- 1 lb pork chops
- ¼ cup Ideal Protein balsamic dressing
- ¼ cup Walden Farms pancake syrup
- ¼ cup Walden Farms blueberry jam
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot (or to your taste)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped (garnish)
Marinate the pork chops in the mixture of balsamic vinegar, pancake syrup, blueberry jam, mustard, hot sauce, soy sauce, and garlic for 30 mins to overnight.
Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
Add the pork chops.
Cook until lightly golden brown on one side about 3-5 mins
Add the marinade and cook until the sauce has come to a boil and thickened for about 3-5 mins.
Serve and enjoy.